The state park system in Texas offers something for everyone. From Enchanted Rock in the Texas hill country to the towering pines at Martin Creek Lake to the mountain ranges at Davis Mountains state park.
The Texas State Park Passport was designed to track your journeys through the parks of Texas, and log your experiences; things that you were grateful to have, lessons you learned, hikes you did, and fun memories from your campout.
Not traveling to a state park? No worries! Blank headers allow you to log any of your trips around Texas and beyond, and reference them any time you want to reflect on your outdoor adventures.
NOTE: Version two features blue ink on the inside pages.
- 100% Designed, screen-printed, and assembled in Austin, TX
- Pocket-sized for easy transport
- Log page features multiple fun & engaging story prompts
- Side panel for additional drawings or park stickers to remember your trip.
- Complete checklist of Texas State Parks to keep track of where you’ve been, and where you still need to visit.
- Park signs intentionally left blank so you can revisit the same park multiple times and use other pages.
- 23 Blank park pages (left/right) & 48 pages total
Passport Dimensions: 5 1/16″L X 4 1/16″ W