The Texas State Park Passport Version 2.0
Please note that the inside pages will be the same, but may have color variations.
The state park system in Texas offers something for everyone. From Enchanted Rock in the Texas hill country to the towering pines at Martin Creek Lake to the mountain ranges at Davis Mountains state park.
The Texas State Park Passport was designed to track your journeys through the parks of Texas, and log your experiences; things that you were grateful to have, lessons you learned, hikes you did, and fun memories from your camp out.
Not traveling to a state park? No worries! Blank headers allow you to log any of your trips around Texas and beyond, and reference it any time you want to look back on your outdoor adventures.
The pages are best used for stickers or pen ink. Super wet ink will bleed through.
- 100% Designed, screen-printed, and assembled in Austin, TX
- Pocket-sized for easy transport
- Log page features multiple fun & engaging story prompts
- Side panel for additional drawings or park stickers to remember your trip
- A full checklist of Texas State Parks to keep track of where you’ve been, and where you still need to visit.
- Park signs are intentionally left blank so you can revisit the same park multiple times and use other pages.
- 23 Blank park pages (left/right) & 48 pages total
Passport Dimensions: 5 1/16″L X 4 1/16″ W